TechAirlines occasionally mentions or reviews various software applications, accessories, and other products. The following policy applies to all products mentioned or reviewed.
Current as of December 11, 2009
- We will only write reviews that we believe will be beneficial to our readers.
- We do not request or accept any form of payment for any posts. Many sites demand payment for certain products to be reviewed, however, we do not do this.
- Being an advertiser on this site does not mean your product will be mentioned on our site. As stated above, we will only write reviews that we believe will be beneficial to our users. If we do review your product however, it will not be biased in any way and will be treated like any other review.
- Software must have a free version available giving users a chance to try out most, if not all, of the product’s features. We will not review a limited trial edition.
- We will specify in the review whether the product was provided to us by the company or was purchased by the author.
- We reserve the right to decline any review request, most likely if we don’t believe our readers will find the review useful.
Regarding review ratings for software, please refer to our rating system. For other products, calculations of ratings vary depending on the type of product.
If you would like a product reviewed, please contact us.